"Health To You" Community Event
|June 21, 2023 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
The Department of Health in Monroe County (DOH-Monroe) is hosting its second free “Health To You” community event at Bernstein Park from 3-7PM on Wednesday, June 21, 2023.
All attendees will receive a $10 food gift card for their participation while supplies last. Door prizes will also be available to active participants.
Free healthy snacks will be provided by SOS Foundation.
DOH-Monroe physicians, nurses and staff members will be on hand to provide the following services, all free of charge. No health insurance or appointments required.
• Health screenings
• Blood Pressure Checks
• Free bike helmets
• Free condoms
• Nicotine Patches
The following organizations will be on hand to share what they have to offer the community.
- Epilepsy Alliance Florida (free assistance with health insurance relating to ACA Special Enrollment and Medicaid Unwinding)
- Community Health of South Florida (CHI)
- Rural Health Network of Monroe County
- Florida Keys AHEC (smoking cessation)
- Monroe County Sheriff's Office (animal farm)
- Key West Police Department (horses)
- City of Key West – Bike Safety
- Guidance Care Center
- Florida Keys SPCA
- UM Sylvester Cancer Center
- Monroe County Coalition
- City of Key West Department of Transportation
Event Starts: 3:00 PM
Event Ends: 7:00 PM