For most of the year, Keys residents experience some of the best weather in our nation. This means that more people are getting into the water. Swimming pools and the ocean are great ways to cool off. Although playing, relaxing, and exercising in the water are enjoyable, water-related injuries and illnesses can happen year-round.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Promoting Breastfeeding Access For Working Moms Focus Of Month-Long Campaign
- Nichole Geary, J.D. Appointed As New General Counsel
- Florida Theme Parks and Zoos Recognized for Making Healthy Options Available to Visitors
- Join The Department Of Health For Virtual Summer Camp
- World Hepatitis Day To Focus On Prevention
- Dr. Elena Perez Appointed To The Florida Genetics And Newborn Screening Advisory Council
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals