The Florida Department of Health in Monroe County is happy to announce the first citywide Biggest Loser and Healthiest Weight Florida Challenge serving the city of Key West. The ten-week challenge starts May 12 and ends on July 21. Registration and weigh-in fee is $30.
- Florida Department of Health Recognizes Trauma Survivors Day
- Florida Department of Health Serves 64 Cease-And-Desist Notices
- Florida Department of Health Announces $1 Million in Grant Funding
- Joint Investigation Leads to Arrest in West Palm Beach
- Healthy Emergency Food Preparedness
- Partnering To Promote Sun Safety
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals