COVID-19 Testing Locations
Florida Department of Health in Monroe County
- (305) 293-7500
P.O. Box 6193
Key West, FL
If you need to be tested as soon as possible and are currently experiencing symptoms, schedule care with your medical provider or emergency room rather than waiting for testing at community events. Remember to call your provider ahead of your visit to ensure their respective protocols are followed. If your primary healthcare provider recommends getting tested and has not provided a testing location, here are some of the testing sites open to the public in Monroe County:
Ongoing Testing by Department of Health
The Florida Department of Health is offering free COVID-19 testing to all Monroe County residents. Appointments are required. To schedule one, please call (786) 910-9764 or email TestingMonroe@flhealth.gov. No walk-ins allowed. Must be a Monroe County resident with valid ID.
- Key West: Gato Building at 1100 Simonton Street (Halfmoon driveway on Virginia Street) on Wednesdays from 9am to 12pm.
- Tavernier: Roth Building at 50 High Point Road, Every other Tuesday from 1-4pm.
- Marathon: Ruth Ivins Center at 3333 Overseas Hwy, Every other Thursday from 1-3:30pm.
All events are scheduled as weather permits and may be cancelled up until the time of the event. Please note, testing dates and times for each location led by DOH-Monroe varies. Please call to find the next available appointment. If you need to be tested as soon as possible and are currently experiencing symptoms, schedule care with your medical provider or emergency room rather than waiting for testing at community events. Remember to call your provider ahead of your visit to ensure their respective protocols are followed.
How to Get Test Results for DOH-led Testing Events
If you are seeking COVID-19 test results from any of the Department of Health-led testing events, you must download the Healthy Together App on your smartphone. An SMS text message may also be sent to you with instructions on how to obtain your results.
If you are unable to access this App for your results, please email TestingMonroe@flhealth.gov or call (786) 910-9764 for your results.
Additional COVID-19 Testing Locations
* Advanced Urgent Care: 1980 N Roosevelt Blvd., Key West. Patients can pre-register for testing and download the Antibody Screening form at www.urgentcarefloridakeys.com, or call (305) 294-0011.
- Curative. No cost testing at Bernstein Park, 6751 5th Street, Stock Island. Walk-ins Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm. Appointments at www.curative.com.
Doctors Test Centers @ JW Plastic Surgery. (866) 865-7400. Book appointment online at: www.doctorstestcenters.com. 1075 Duval Street, Key West. Rapid test with results in one hour.
* John W Norris III MD PA (305) 296-1022. 508 Southard St # 103, Key West.
* Key West Urgent Care; (305) 295-7550; 1501 Government Rd. Key West. Diagnostic/PCR test provided. Hours: Monday to Friday from 7:30am-4:30pm.
Keys Medical Group; (305) 293-4073; 3224 North Roosevelt Blvd., Key West. Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm. Saturday-Sunday 8am-3pm. Rapid test with results in 20 minutes.
Key West Medical Center, Dr. Elias Gerth, MD; (305) 295-6790; 2505 Flagler Ave. Key West.
My Wellness Express. (305) 901-2243; 3428 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL. PCR, results in 1-2 days; By appointment, Accept walk-ins; Monday to Friday 9am-4pm.
Rural Health Network Monroe County: Free Testing following screening. Appointments call (305) 517-6613, Ext 500; M-F, 8-5pm; www.rhnmc.org; 3706 N Roosevelt Blvd Suite G, Key West.
CVS Pharmacy Minute Clinic Stock Island: (305) 295-2858; 5610 Overseas Highway, Stock Island. Appointments at Minute Clinic.
- Keys AHEC Health Centers. No cost rapid testing for Key West residents and employees only. By Appointment only. Proof of residency required.
* Advanced Urgent Care: 13365 Overseas Highway #102, Marathon. Patients can pre-register for testing and download the Antibody Screening form at www.urgentcarefloridakeys.com, or call (305) 294-0011.
* CHI. Free Testing following screening. (305) 252-4820 or email KeysCovid19@chisouthfl.org. Make an appointment online at www.chisouthfl.org. 2805 Overseas Highway, Marathon. Drive through Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5pm-6pm.
* Good Health Clinic provides diagnostic testing at their Marathon Office: (305) 853-1788 at Bayview Medical Building, 13365 O/s Hwy, St 101, Marathon, Tuesdays 9-4pm.
* Advanced Urgent Care: 100460 Overseas Hwy, Key Largo. Patients can pre-register for testing and download the Antibody Screening form at www.urgentcarefloridakeys.com, or call (305) 294-0011.
- Islamorada Medical Center. (305) 852-9300, 90130 Old Highway, 2nd Floor, Tavernier.
* Good Health Clinic provides diagnostic testing at their Tavernier Offices: (305) 853-1788 at 91555 O/s Hwy, St 2, Tavernier, M-F, 9am-4-pm.
CVS Pharmacy Minute Clinic: (888) 300-4419; 99434 Overseas Highway, Key Largo, FL 33037; Drive-Up tests limited; appointments available to patients who qualify; Make an appointment at Minute Clinic.
- Curative. No cost testing at Founders Park, 87000 Overseas Hwy, Islamorada. Walk-ins daily, Monday through Sunday from 8am to 6pm. Appointments at: www.curative.com.
* Antibody Testing also available. Contact ahead of time.