- School Health
- Monroe County Community Health Almanac
- Community Health Improvement Plan
- Additional Monroe County Health Data
- Healthiest Weight Florida
- Multigenerational Parks
- Strategic Plan
- Florida Keys Swimming Lessons and Drowning Prevention Campaign
- Monroe County Community Health Assessment
- Human Trafficking Awareness
Monroe County Community Health Assessment
Florida Department of Health in Monroe County
- (305) 293-7500
1100 Simonton Street
Key West, FL
Take the Monroe County Health Survey. The Florida Department of Health in Monroe County is currently conducting a countywide community health assessment between November 1, 2018 and ending November 30, 2018. This survey is for people who live, work, or spend time in Monroe County. Information gathered in the survey will help identify community health priorities and assist in developing health-related programs and services.
This survey will take 5-10 minutes to complete. This survey is part of a Florida Department of Health in Monroe County initiative to:
- Understand the health needs and concerns of people who live, work, or spend time in Monroe County.
- Identify the County’s strengths and challenges in providing a healthy environment for everyone.
- Improve the health of the County and engage partners, organizations, and individuals in making the vision for a healthier Monroe County a reality.
Please note: Your answers are anonymous and confidential.
Your participation is very important to us as we strive to improve the health and well-being of the Monroe County community!