Pool time can be a lot of fun, but it’s important to incorporate layers of protection in addition to ensuring that your child knows how to swim. Supervision, barriers and emergency preparedness serve as a safety net, keeping a child safe and helping to prevent a drowning. Explore WaterproofFL.com to learn the steps you can take to secure your pool and protect Florida’s children.
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez And Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Meet With Martin County Stakeholders And Community Leaders To Discuss Hepatitis A Outbreak Video Accompaniment
- FDOH Urges Summer Safety with Tips for Swimming, Grilling and Chilling Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Encourages Safety this 4th of July Video Accompaniment
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nunez and Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Confirm CDC to Partner in Hepatitis A Outbreak Response Video Accompaniment
- Florida Residents and Visitors Urged to Prepare for Hurricane Season Video Accompaniment
- Upper Keys Department of Health Offices Have Moved Video Accompaniment
- 2018 Employees of the Year Video Accompaniment