Pool time can be a lot of fun, but it’s important to incorporate layers of protection in addition to ensuring that your child knows how to swim. Supervision, barriers and emergency preparedness serve as a safety net, keeping a child safe and helping to prevent a drowning. Explore WaterproofFL.com to learn the steps you can take to secure your pool and protect Florida’s children.
- Upper Keys Department of Health Offices Have Moved Video Accompaniment
- Beach Water Quality Advisory - Elevated at South Beach Key West Video Accompaniment
- 2018 Employees of the Year Video Accompaniment
- Health Officials Issue Mosquito-Borne Illness Advisory Video Accompaniment
- Local Community Group Wins Healthiest Weight Florida Community Leadership Award Video Accompaniment