Pool time can be a lot of fun, but it’s important to incorporate layers of protection in addition to ensuring that your child knows how to swim. Supervision, barriers and emergency preparedness serve as a safety net, keeping a child safe and helping to prevent a drowning. Explore WaterproofFL.com to learn the steps you can take to secure your pool and protect Florida’s children.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Health Care Providers Play Important Role in Fight Against Human Trafficking
- Keep Vaccine Between You & Flu
- Department of Health Daily Zika Update
- Florida Health Celebrates National Radon Action Month
- Florida Health Urges Vaccination as Flu Season Intensifies
- Florida Department of Health Issues 13 Suspension and Restriction Orders in December 2016
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals