Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Sixty-Two Deaths Related to COVID-19
The elderly and those with underlying medical problems like high blood pressure, heart problems and diabetes are more likely to develop serious illness. Wash your hands with soap & water. Cover your coughs & sneezes with your arm, not your hands. If you're sick, stay at home & avoid crowds.
Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- The State of Florida Issues COVID-19 and Tropical Storm Isaias Updates
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces One Hundred Seventy-Nine Deaths Related to COVID-19
- The State of Florida Issues COVID-19 and Hurricane Isaias Updates
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Two Hundred Fifty-Seven Deaths Related to COVID-19
- Hepatitis A on the Rise in Florida
- Florida Keys Swimming Lessons and Drowning Prevention Campaign
- Upper Keys Department of Health Offices Have Moved
- 2018 Employees of the Year
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals