February is American Heart Month! With so many Valentine’s hearts on display, it’s time to focus on your heart, commit to a healthier lifestyle, and help fight the number one killer in Florida and the nation: heart disease. According to the CDC, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and smoking can lead to heart disease, and about half of all Americans either have one of these health issues or smoke.
Monroe County's Community Health Assessment and Community Health Improvement Plan Now Available
June 14, 2019-June 30, 2020
- Florida Department of Health Launches Community Effort in Fight Against Drug Overdose and Opioid Abuse
- February 7 is National Black HIV and AIDS Awareness Day
- Every 4 and a Half Minutes a Baby in the U.S. is Born with a Birth Defect
- Is Your County, City or Town a Healthy Community Champion?
- Hepatitis A on the Rise in Florida
- Florida Keys Swimming Lessons and Drowning Prevention Campaign
- Upper Keys Department of Health Offices Have Moved
- 2018 Employees of the Year
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals