Pool time can be a lot of fun, but it’s important to incorporate layers of protection in addition to ensuring that your child knows how to swim. Supervision, barriers and emergency preparedness serve as a safety net, keeping a child safe and helping to prevent a drowning. Explore WaterproofFL.com to learn the steps you can take to secure your pool and protect Florida’s children.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- During Children's Dental Health Month, Florida Health Highlights Success of School-Based Sealant Program
- Donna Walsh Named Health Officer for DOH-Seminole
- Florida Department of Health Recognizes 2017 Healthy Weight Community Champions
- Florida Department of Health Issues Suspension and Restriction Orders
- Department to Host Public Workshops on Amendment 2 Implementation
- Gov. Scott's “Fighting for Florida’s Future" Budget Makes Key Investments in Zika Preparedness
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals